Response to Amy Cuddy's TedTalk: "Your body language may shape who you are."

    Amy Cuddy’s talk on the importance of body language was fantastic. She was a confident speaker who was captivating and provided scientifically-backed facts on how one's body language can change the way they carry themselves and improve their confidence.
    I had learned about non-verbal communication before and was aware of its importance in communicating with others but had never considered its personal benefits.
    Amy's tips on "power posing" and taking up space will be something that I practice more often when trying to reduce stress levels as I wrap up my public relations degree and begin interviewing for full-time positions.
    I am curious to see how simply being aware of my posture could result in me becoming a more confident version of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #3 - Response to "Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address"